AND DISCOVER YOURSELF THROUGH WHAT YOU WEAR!!
Do you feel this way every time you look in the mirror?
- You don’t like what you see and you don’t know why.
- You think you have no style.
- You can’t find clothes with which you feel you.
- You are not sure what you like or what you look good with.
- You don’t know what your style is like, you haven’t found one that defines you or you’re bored with yours.
- In your wardrobe there is a lot of black and little color because colors are very difficult for you to combine.
- You are tired of always dressing the same but you are too lazy to think of new looks.
- You just copy the style of others but you get frustrated because those looks don’t fit you the same.
- You don’t feel comfortable with what you have but you don’t know where to start to change this situation.
- It is difficult for you to use the same clothes in different looks.
what you will find in this book
With Your Own Style is a digital book that will help you discover what your true style is.
Its objective is that you learn to know yourself better through what you wear.
You will learn some tools to define your style and improve the relationship with your wardrobe.
It includes 15 practical exercises for you to analyze what your real style is like and define what you want your ideal style to be like.
It contains an action plan that will make getting moving easier.
His work technique is based on reflection and acceptance , questioning what he has learned so far and daring to try new things.
It’s inspired by my philosophy that it’s possible to have more style with less wardrobe.
You will learn stories of women who turned their style into a source of inspiration for others.
It has a lot of resources and extra information in case you need to delve into a specific aspect.
It incorporates a check list that will serve as a guide to calculate the approximate time required for each exercise and so that you can check your progress.
‘with own style’ is a practical book designed for you to write it, an opportunity to choose yourself among all women and dress up to what you already are, without forgetting who you want to be
How can this book help you?
With Own Style is divided into 3 parts:
- In the first, we will analyze what you are like, what your tastes are and how your style reflects the concept you have of yourself. They are more introspective exercises, of self-observation, of questioning what has been learned so far, of daring to look inside. In short, to look at yourself beyond the mirror.
- In the second, we will shape how you would like your ideal style to be, what you would like it to say about you, how you want to present yourself to yourself and to others. The exercises are a challenge that invite you to try new things and experiment.
- In the third part, we will design an action plan so that you can make that idea of your own style that you have in your head come true . It is the funniest part and the most creative too, because it will help you materialize your image: the colours, the type of garments, the cuts, the fabrics, the combinations, the looks… Everything you need to be able to design a useful wardrobe that fit you and your life.
With Own Style will help you:
- Find out what your true style is.
- That there is more coherence between who you are and how you dress.
- Learn to accept yourself as you are and look at yourself without fear of not being perfect .
- Define the color palette for your wardrobe according to your personal tastes.
- Design your wardrobe so that it is useful , practical and totally adapted to your style and your real life.
- Find your infallible looks .
- Buy less but do better.
- Be a little more supportive. 5% of the proceeds from this book go to the Fundación Menudos Corazones, which improves the quality of life of children and young people with congenital heart disease and that of their families.
PRICE: 17.90 euros
Women who have already read ‘With a style of their own’ say:
“I have rediscovered myself. Before I had the book I was looking for what was the problem with my style in my closet. And it wasn’t there. I needed to work and look at myself, not at what I used or bought. With your own style is a book full of exercises that make you reflect to take back the reins of your style, of what you want and how you want it to be reflected. Now I know what I want and what scares me. I found what I was looking for in my style”.
“I felt that I had no style and that my wardrobe did not suit the woman I am today. The book helps you become aware and realize many things. The exercises are very good and have ‘stirred’ me inside. I used to think that combining clothes, textures and colors was a waste of time, something that bloggers did and it even seemed a bit frivolous to me. However, now it seems to me that spending time in my wardrobe means spending time with myself and my needs, and I even see it as a way of expressing my creativity. I feel that I have more style than I thought, that style is just being myself and that the process of having a wardrobe that suits me continues. I’ve never done anything like it before!”
“I had been feeling for a long time that I had lost my true self. I was at a point where you prefer not to look at yourself in the mirror because you still don’t see yourself, not even in that dress you’ve worn many times and with which you felt good and sure of yourself. Reading With my own style, I have felt that click in my head to get down to work, that push that we sometimes need to know ourselves and want to bring out our true self. Although it is still not finished defining, now I know that I will stand in front of the mirror again and that it will give me back the image of that woman who is comfortable with herself.
“Before I had the feeling that there were pieces of clothing that I liked but that I combined without looking at them too much. Now I know what colors I like the most, how to see in the looks of others what I can adapt to me and what not. Know how to take advantage of garments. I have seen that I need to pay attention to details and, above all, the security that you transmit with your clothes. Now, I know what I want to convey in my clothes and I think I can achieve it by adapting my wardrobe a little”.
“Before reading the book I was lost. The only thing I knew was that I was not comfortable with my style. Now I know why and where to start. The book has given me light, it has made me know myself a little better and know what is there and what my wardrobe needs. But, above all, it has helped me to realize that finding my personal style takes time, dedication and work. This has been the basic piece at the beginning of a long road; to find my own essence. From now on I will pay more attention to not only my wardrobe, but also new clothes and new books.”
“This book makes you realize how important it is to feel good about your image. Before, my style was not defined beyond putting on anything that concealed my kilos and what I used was not consistent with what I liked. But now I know what I want and what I need for my style and that makes me feel safe when it comes to shopping, which used to be something that used to terrify me, and when dealing with ‘what to wear’”.
“Beyond helping me with my style and my wardrobe, this book has helped me reflect on who I am, who I want to be and how I want to reflect my image with clothes, boosting my self-esteem and authenticity. It has made me put fashion aside a bit and focus on myself, my body and my tastes to dress. I’ve stopped fighting with my wardrobe. When I open it, now I only see things that fit me well, that I like and that combine with each other. High!”
“With my own style is a good book, not only to improve your style or wardrobe, but as a tool for self-knowledge from another point of view. I used to feel insecure about the way I dress. I thought I had no style. Thanks to the exercises I have understood that my style is me and it has helped me get rid of clothes that I had not chosen or that I had stopped liking. It has given me the impetus to continue down this path, optimize my style and maximize my wardrobe.”
“Thanks to this book, I now feel my style. How to find it and how to focus to feel better about myself so that it is one more part that expresses my personality and my person. I have realized that, when it comes to style, nothing is random. Going shopping, thinking about how I should make it a fun and inspiring game that it wasn’t before. I have found my voice with my own style. Thank you!”.
I am Ana PANIAGUA,
AND I AM a stylist, journalist and non-conformist.
Style is a powerful tool for self-knowledge, communication and well-being.
Thanks to Toca Tacón, I am very lucky to be able to help other women to accept themselves as they are, learn to maximize their natural beauty and dare to tell who they are.
I firmly believe that when a woman looks in the mirror and likes what she sees, she feels strong, dares to dream and smiles more. And that when they lead her style they become unstoppable.
Being able to accompany them in this process of discovering themselves through what they are wearing is for me a continuous learning that makes me grow at all levels, feel useful and get excited every day by uncovering with them the hidden stories they keep in their closets.
IT’S FOR YOU IF…
- You still haven’t found your style or, worse yet, you think you don’t have it.
- You want to feel safe with your image and at ease with yourself.
- You are interested in style as a tool to get to know yourself, a way to express your personality and to reflect how you are in your clothes.
- You want to make getting dressed every day fun again.
- You want to spend time and some effort on your image.
- You want a closet that has fewer clothes but that you feel more yours.
- You need to buy less but do better.